Automate and Augment Hiring, Talent Mobility, and Flexible Workforce Management with HiredScore for SAP
Over the past decade, companies of all sizes have focused on implementing and adopting HR systems, from an ATS to attract and hire the best talent, to a CRM for passive talent management, to an HCM to manage the workforce, a VMS to support growing contingent workforce needs, an LMS to train/develop the workforce, and more. In the age of artificial intelligence, these systems, once-implemented, can be leveraged to transform any company’s critical Talent Acquisition and Talent Management processes to benefit from efficiency and effectiveness-improving process automation and augmentation. HiredScore’s partnership with SAP is the unique convergence of SAP’s best-of-breed, global HR systems with HiredScore’s industry-leading innovation in compliant, global, and Fortune 500-focused AI for HR. Continue reading “Unleash Artificial Intelligence for Global, Unbiased Talent Management with HiredScore”
TL;DR; The right problem, the right market, the right team and the right reason…
Talk to people about the keys to building a successful company and you will quickly reach the inevitable topic of employees. Which begs the question: If employees are so important, how is it that the recruitment process is so unstructured, unmeasurable and sadly biased in many cases?
Think of the last time you recruited someone. Try to reverse engineer the process from job posting to screening to interviewing to the final offer and ask yourself two kinds of questions about each step:
Why did I…? How can I assess…?
- Why did I choose to use this specific wording when I posted the job?
- How can I assess if the job post will yield the candidates I’m looking for?
- Why did I pick that person from a pile of 50 CVs while screening?
- How can I assess the quality of my screening?
- Why did I ask those specific questions, and not others, in the initial phone interview?
- How can I assess the quality of my phone interview conclusion?
- Why did I reject this candidate?
- How can I assess the quality of my decision?
Well if your answer to all the question above starts with “HMMMMMMMM” you’re not alone. Continue reading “Why Am I Excited to Join HiredScore?”